Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I met Rob Zombie

Okay team so I was driving around in the middle of nowhere today when I came upon a sight almost too awesome for words. There was a clump of trees across the river from where I was driving. When I first was coming up on it, I was approaching from an angle and I thought to myself "Wow, holy shit! There's an image of JESUS FUCKING CHRIST in the trees!" and I thought it was a heavenly sign and I almost started praying and preparing to move the entire clump of trees to sell on ebay for tens of millions of dollars.

But I was wrong.
Dead wrong.

I stopped and got out to get a better look at it. It wasn't Jesus Christ making an appearance to me from the clump of trees; oh no, it was someone much different. It was Rob Zombie. No joke. Dead serious here. Everything was perfect. The trees were positioned in such a perfect way to make an exact scale replica of Rob Zombie himself appear before me across the river. I snapped a picture on my cell phone and compared it to Rob Zombie when I got home and, just as I expected, it sure as hell was him.

No comments:

Post a Comment