Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am so trendy

So today I was driving my Prius down to the local Starbucks to pick up a cup of trendy, expensive coffee when I noticed there was a sale at Hollister which is where I have to get all of my clothes so I went in and they had the cutest pair of Ugg boots you could imagine and I looked at the price and it was more than my mom had given me to go shopping so I couldn't have the boots even though I tried to flirt with the manager but that was okay because I left and went across the road to the health food store and I picked up some vegan food for me and my hipster friends and then I realized my Ipod was running low on batteries so I drove home quickly and I was lucky because by the time I got home I also realized that the battery was dying on my Motorola Razr phone and also that my best friend Shanaynay had texted me with a hilarious story about another one of my ex-friends who was spotted shopping at Target and is therefore my ex-friend because anyone who shops at Target is obviously HELLOOOOO not fashionable!

No comments:

Post a Comment