Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am the best at Halloween

I plan on passing out some raisins and health bars from my front porch in my rocking chair dressed as the ominous and bone-chilling "ghost", sporting the insatiably clever white bedsheet with small eyeholes cut out for my own vision because you know if I can't see I can't be spooky or pass out candy properly! Haha

I've also been working on perfecting my "BOO!", which I plan on yelling whenever those crazy youngsters come to my house for "trick-or-treating"; hah, it's such a hoot seeing the blood-curdling terror I unleash with my voice ever so slightly amplified and with a nice spooky, very evil sounding accent. It no longer sounds like "BOO!" but more like the terrifying "Baaaa-OOOOH!", which is sure to send those young folk running. Of course, being a concerned member of the neighborhood, I will be sure not to do it to any children under the age of 16, because they are easily frightened and I don't want to scare away the poor whippersnappers before they get their "heart healthy candy", as I humorously call it.

Yes, this Halloween will be fantastic. Now don't any of you youngsters go off and try to steal my costume or treat ideas; they're all mine and I've worked on them for years to perfect them in the most frightening, horrifying, and terrifyingly healthy and fun manner! Yep, that's my Halloween plans. I know some of you young whippersnappers and teenyboppers like to stay up late and pull pranks of a most scrupulous manner, but I warn you that I will only be out until 6:22, which is when I must depart for the land of the beyond - bed! Hah, I'm getting the hang of these Halloween festivities already!

See you on the 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment