Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh my god super amazing and funny bad day hahaha

Oh my god today was such a terrible day you know it was that kind of day that when anything that can go wrong does go wrong right I mean I think that was Mike's law or maybe it was Maurey's law haha I don't know I'm sorry I just remember it started with an M but oh yeah right like I was walking down the street in my cutest little green skirt and wearing an adorable gray hoodie that says "college" on it just like John Belushi wore in Old School right and so I was really upset because it started raining and I don't really like the rain like at all it's really a pain to deal with but that wasn't the worst get this a bus comes by and splashes me with a big puddle of dirty crummy street water and I'm like hey but he doesn't hear me because he is a bus and my sweater is completely ruined like completely and totally wrecked but my skirt was okay except for a couple of places but the while I was walking to Starbucks I noticed that my shoe was untied just a little too late because I completely tripped and fell down half a flight of stairs and broke a nail but like that wasn't even the worst thing there was a cute boy standing there and he just sat and laughed as I was tumbling and then I tried to completely play it off as if I meant to do it he burst out laughing and I was like what is the problem and he told me John Belushi isn't in Old School and I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even stand up now all I need to do is condense this into a single twitter update so that everyone who follows my mindless rambling thoughts for no specific reason can read what I have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment