Sunday, June 13, 2010

You should always derive major life lessons from dream sequences

Hey team so last night I was asleep and having what I could only describe as an attempted nightmare. There was some sort of horrible ghastly demon thing that was following me and telling me horrible repressed truths about myself that I know are true but refuse to admit because it's the only way I can feel good about myself.

Fortunately for me, however, I seemed entirely disinterested in all the horrible ghouls and creatures wandering around. I just sat there, humming along gaily and I could tell the evil spirits were getting frustrated. Eventually they had no choice but to give up and leave me alone entirely.

So the moral of the story you should take away from this kids is that apathy is the best weapon towards anything. Bullies? Ignore 'em until they go away! Psychotic evil dictators? If you don't give them any attention, they'll get bored and find someone else to pick on! Crazed Viking warriors pillaging your town? Just sit on the corpses of your family and sing a merry tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment