Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bugs are terrifying

Hey team so today was a perfectly ordinary day much like any other. Clearly I had just woken up from a 6 month coma which is actually pretty typical for me. Anyhoo I was walking around and admiring the trees and the sky and the birds and the ocean and the desert and the forest. It was a lovely late spring day and I do enjoy the late part of spring because the late part of spring is just great and that may be some circular reasoning but I am not the police today so I cannot arrest myself on that charge.

So I was wandering around and all of a sudden I was ambushed by a mob of tiny little gnats. There were thousands upon millions of them, flying around and being a mild nuisance to me. This was unacceptable and I started flailing about wildly as they began to gain the upper hand on me. "Nooooooooo" I shouted, or something along those lines, "I am being defeat" and they replied "yes yes we are being the win."

Fortunately I had a brilliant plan which could not be foiled by even the toughest of aluminum. I immediately turned into a black hole and sucked in all of the gnats! They were caught completely off-guard and it was a flawless victory! I have plans to teach this self-defense class weekly at the community center for all of those people out there who are afraid of being assaulted by ruthless bug thugs it will be on Tuesday from 2-9 P.M. it is a long class but hey it takes a long time (millions of years) to turn into a black hole so you can't expect it to be an easy transition now can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment